Senior NLP Data Scientist/Developer
Pivotics is a software design & development company based in Poland (Wroclaw) with a focus on AI software design and implementation.
We are seeking a Senior NLP Data Scientist/Developer to work on cutting-edge AI technology projects in the Medical, Retail, and Manufacturing fields. The ideal candidate must be familiar with all aspects of NLP models, including Deep Learning, transformers, LLM, Prompt Engineering and generative AI.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Mathematical background, experience in solving applied problems using Deep Learning technologies, NLP in particular
- Knowledge of a variety of Natural Language Processing techniques and their real-world applications (sentiment analysis, transformers, etc., task-oriented dialog systems)
- Proficiency in modern Python language
- Ability to extract solvable sub-tasks from the big common project goal, formulate a problem in ML terms, evaluate the result
- Ability to deliver full-cycle data science product – from task statement and research to the model, ready for production implementation
- Ability to work with research papers and SOTA in the field, select appropriate algorithms that suit best for the task solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving, time-management, organizational and project-management skills
- Interest and ability to work in a close, interdependent team of data analysts and business owners
- At least 1 year industry experience building ML/NLP systems
- Solid software engineering skills for prototyping
- Fluent English speaker (upper-intermediate and higher).
Additional requirements (a plus):
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Natural Language Processing, Data Science, Linguistics, Computer Science or another quantitative field
- C++ knowledge
- Knowledge of one of the Deep Learning frameworks: PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras
- Ability to work with Big Data
- Production experience solving named entity recognition tasks, sentiment analysis, developing chat-bots
- The NLP project will be based on deep learning and related to the majority of tasks in the field, including topic modeling, information retrieval, classification, named entity recognition etc.
- Apply Natural Language Processing techniques and statistical analysis to extract and validate data
- Work closely with customer to convert business problems to data science tasks
- Deliver full-cycle data science product
- Provide NLP expertise to the company DA team
Work schedule: flexible and remote work schedule
Contracts: B2B/ UoD
Terms: Full-time employment / ability to work from any EU location
Benefits & perks:
- Friendly and united international team of colleagues
- Hybrid/office/ remote working model
- Flexible time schedule
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Sports compensation
- 14 days of paid vacation
- Corporate events' celebrations, outdoor activities
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.