QA Automation Engineer
We have been developing a platform that provides business and organizations enhanced intelligence logic and tools to automatically collect relevant information from different Internet Car Sales sources for further analysis.
This Enterprise Responsive Web Application helps to connect potential buyers and sellers on vehicle markets.
CDI, Microservices architecture, Docker, ActiveMQ, AWS
The platform which allows authors to simply publish a book without elapsed time between editions. Editing is easy, publishing can be done with the press of a button, and authors can set percentages for co-authors and/or suggest shared royalties with professors who contribute content to their book.
Professors can prepare students for exams by linking questions to specific sections of a book. Professors can edit the content of a book by reorganizing and hiding the content, as well as adding their notes after the original chapters and sections.
Students can prepare for an exam by reviewing assigned course notes and homework assignments provided by their professor. Documents can be created and perfected by using the academic paper template that is easily accessible.
- Work closely with Product, Dev, QA, and Design to ship awesome new features
- Build test suites for new feature development, and execute both manually and using automated scripts, working in an Agile process as part of a Scrum team
- Facilitate communication between Dev, PM, and other QA team members to ensure the product meets strict requirements
- Get involved in the early stages of product development and provide crucial feedback during planning meetings
- Participate in the team's agile planning & delivery process, providing valuable feedback and accurate estimates for tasks
- Planning test environments and automation strategies
- Preparation of automation frameworks and test runs for API back ends
- Preparation of automation frameworks and test runs for frontend clients
- Responsible for the creation, execution, and maintenance of automated tests, tracking/reporting results, troubleshooting and coordinating defect resolution
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in test automation
- Experience testing Products, both front and back-end, working as part of a Product development group
- Experience using bug tracking tool (JIRA)
- Knowledge of Python
- Solid understanding of Quality Assurance testing methodology and processes
- Strong experience with API testing (JSON, REST), using tools such as Postman and JMeter (performance testing)
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about building amazing products
- Experience working on a fast-paced agile product team
- Strong written and oral communicator
- Experience with CI processes and tools (Jenkins, etc.)
- Knowledge of networking and HTTP Protocol
- Ability to track down the root cause of a defect using debugging tools
- Ability to work well in a team, self-driven and eager to learn
- Creative thinking, analytical skills, with attention to detail
- Very well organized and methodical
- Excellent knowledge in building, maintaining, and executing automated test harnesses
- At least intermediate level of spoken and written English
Would be a plus:
- Security testing, Performance testing practical knowledge.
- A good understanding of microservices architecture
- Experience with Jest Framework
- Experience with asynchronous testing
- Office located in Wroclaw
- Medical insurance
- 5 paid off sick days to the main vacation
- Sports compensation
- Compensation of external training and certification
- Flexible working schedule
- Corporate events and trips
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.