Senior QA Automation
We are seeking an experienced Senior QA Automation for our Minsk office to make our professional team even stronger.
Work as a part of the automation group: Development of the test environment for the wide range of the mobile, web and server clients that emulates all the possible cases of a real hospital.
- Java development for automating various types of tests.
- Cucumber BDD tests writing including developing the extensions for the Cucumber itself.
- Automating tests with Selenium, Apium.
- Third party API integration testing.
- Ensuring the code quality provided by the development team (including the code review).
- Constant improvement of the product quality and developing new techniques for testing the product.
- Experienced in API/mobile testing.
- Experience in automation testing.
- Experience in Java 8.
- Work with Cucumber, Tomcat, Selenium, Apium, Swagger, Rest Assured, Git, Source Tree.
- English level - Intermediate or above.
- Office located in the city center (Nemiga).
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
- Medical insurance.
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave.
- Purchase of professional literature.
- Sports compensation.
- Compensation of external training and certification.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Corporate events and trips.
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.