We are seeking an experienced Product Manager for our Minsk office to support corporate growth objective by introducing new product features and technologies to drive sales.
Additionally, you will focus on the decision business tasks: reduction of product complexity, optimize cost and increase scalability through an efficient development process.
- Manage new product development projects from concept through commercialization.
- Develop spec for product prototype, demos and features and concepts.
- Manage and tasks for the designers and developers for developing new products and features.
- Manage and validate the transition to production of the high-quality product.
- 3+ years of experience as PM.
- Understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of different software development methodologies.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- English level - Upper - Intermediate or above.
- Office located in the city center (Nemiga).
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
- Medical insurance.
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave.
- Purchase of professional literature.
- Sports compensation.
- Compensation of external training and certification.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Corporate events and trips.
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.