We are looking for a Middle PHP Developer for our Minsk office to assist in our continued growth and contribute to our future developments.
- Support for current functionality and development of new modules.
- Participation in planning and making architectural decisions.
- 4+ years of experience with PHP language.
- Knowledge of MySQL, Redis, MongoDB.
- Familiarity with Sphinx, RabbitMQ, Amazon S3.
- Programming Skills: PHP7, Docker, jQuery, Vue.js, Yii2.
- Tools: JIRA, Slack, GitHub, Jenkins, Puppet.
- English level: Intermediate.
- Office located in the city center (Nemiga).
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
- Medical insurance.
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave.
- Purchase of professional literature.
- Sports compensation.
- Compensation of external training and certification.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Corporate events and trips.
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.