NLP Data Scientist
Information about the company:
Pivotics is a software design & development company based in Wroclaw which is focused on data science and firmware projects implementation for the world-known hardware companies and US hospitals.
We are looking for a talented NLP Data Scientist to join our team. He or she will become a part of one of our start-up products related to NLP in social media+medicine and will contribute to our future growth.
The platform which allows medical workers to discuss & collaborate on different topics across hospital life. Platform has many users with different roles and helps to solve arising situations efficiently.
Data Scientist’s help will be needed to extract valuable parts of conversations aiming to optimize handling similar situations in future.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science
- Mathematical background, experience in solving applied problems using Deep Learning technologies, NLP in particular
- Knowledge of a variety of Natural Language Processing techniques and their real-world applications (sentiment analysis, transformers, etc.)
- Proficiency in modern Python language
- Ability to extract solvable sub-tasks from the big common project goal, formulate a problem in ML terms, evaluate the result
- Ability to deliver full-cycle data science product – from task statement and research to the model, ready for production implementation
- Ability to work with research papers and SOTA in the field, select appropriate algorithms that suit best for the task solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving, time-management, organizational and project-management skills
- Interest and ability to work in a close, interdependent team of data analysts and business owners
- At least 1 year industry experience building ML/NLP systems
- Solid software engineering skills for prototyping
- Fluent English speaker (upper-intermediate and higher).
Would be a plus:
- Master’s or Ph.D. in Natural Language Processing, Data Science, Linguistics, Computer Science or another quantitative field C++ knowledge
- Knowledge of one of the Deep Learning frameworks: PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras
- Ability to work with Big Data
- Production experience solving named entity recognition tasks, sentiment analysis
- NLP project will be based on deep learning and related to the majority of tasks in the field, including topic modelling, information retrieval, classification, named entity recognition etc.
- Apply Natural Language Processing techniques and statistical analysis to extract and validate data
- Work closely with customer to convert business problems to data science tasks
- Deliver full-cycle data science product
- Provide NLP expertise to the company DA team
Office in Wroclaw (Ostatnim Groszu 3, 54-207, City Space West4)
Benefits & perks:
- Friendly and united international team of colleagues
- Hybrid/ remote working model
- Flexible time schedule
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- Medical insurance
- Sports compensation
- 5 paid sick days to the main vacation
- Corporate events' celebrations, outdoor activities
If you are feeling, you are a great fit, please submit your CV.