Middle/Senior Data Analyst
Teqniksoft is looking for a talented Middle-Senior Data Scientist/Data Analyst to join our team. He or she will become a part of one of our start-up products related to NLP in social media+medicine and will contribute to our future growth.
The platform which allows medical workers to discuss & collaborate on different topics across hospital life. Platform has many users with different roles and helps to solve arising situations efficiently.
Data Scientist/Analyst help is needed to extract valuable parts of conversations aiming to optimize handling similar situations in future.
- NLP project will be based on deep learning and related to the majority of tasks in the field, including topic modelling, information retrieval, classification, named entity recognition etc.
- Work closely with customer to convert business problems to data science tasks
- Deliver full-cycle data science product
- Provide NLP expertise to the company DA team.
- Mathematical background, experience in solving applied problems using Deep Learning technologies, NLP in particular
- Proficiency in Python + ML and NLP packages (Scikit-learn, Pandas, XGBoost, VowpalWabbit, for NLP – genism, nltk)
- Ability to extract solvable sub-tasks from the big common project goal, formulate a problem in ML terms, evaluate the result
- Ability to deliver full-cycle data science product – from task statement and research to the model, ready for production implementation
- Ability to work with research papers and SOTA in the field, select appropriate algorithms that suit best for the task solving
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem solving, time-management, organizational and project-management skills
- Interest and ability to work in a close, interdependent team of data analysts and business owners
- Fluent English speaker (upper-intermediate and higher).
WOULD BE A PLUS:
- C++ knowledge
- Knowledge of one of the Deep Learning frameworks: PyTorch, Tensorflow, Keras
- Ability to work with big data
- Office located in the city center (Nemiga).
- English language courses.
- Medical insurance.
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave.
- Purchase of professional literature.
- Sports compensation.
- Compensation of external training and certification.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Corporate events and trips.
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.