Middle QA Engineer
We are looking for a Middle QA Engineer for our Minsk office to assist in our continued growth and contribute to our future software testing activities of local software products.
CDI, Microservices architecture, Docker, ActiveMQ, AWS
- 2-3 years + experience in web testing
- 0.5 year experience in mobile testing
- Writing of test documentation (test cases, checklists, etc.)
- Manual testing of web-application performing functional, regression, usability, cross-browser, cross-platform, etc. types of testing
- Knowledge of testing methodologies
- Experience in usage Jira
- Experience with the Agile development process, etc.
- Good spoken and written English (Intermediate and higher)
- Preferable experience in:
- Work with Ad-hoc, Grey box, and API testing
- Experience in MySQL, MongoDB, Postman
- Knowledge of BA processes
- Nice to have:
- Work with CRM systems, Jmeter
- Requirements Analysis/Testing
- Using technologies: REST API, GitHub, HTML5, CSS3, XML, Message Broker, AWS
- Experience in working in a big team (daily meetings, communication with the customer, etc.)
- Experience in testing mobile applications (Android, IOS)
- Office located in the city center (Nemiga).
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
- Medical insurance.
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave.
- Purchase of professional literature.
- Sports compensation.
- Compensation of external training and certification.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Corporate events and trips.
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.