Junior Data Researcher
We are seeking a Junior Data Researcher with extended responsibilities of a QA Engineer for one of our startup products related to taxation/ real estate industry to make our team even stronger.
- QA maintenance (testing: functional, regression, UI, auction data check; test doc).
Tax Reporting branch of a project (tax system and tax data domain):
- site research, data research, scraping rules and data mapping rules check, corrections;
- test of developed drives by checking of output excel files, test data suit preparing, cross-check of data in output doc and initial site;
- finished report quality assurance;
- continual communications with PM and Customer with a purpose to define requirements, improvements suggestions, etc.
Machine Learning System:
- weekly test run of algorithm system: test design, the definition of test data (sites), analysis of results, reports;
- meetings with Data Analysts, dev team.
- Finished QA courses; a master degree in math will be a plus.
- Previous work experience at least 3-6 months as QA specialist, Data Analyst or IT Researcher.
- Outstanding analytical skills.
- Understanding of HTML/CSS coding.
- Ability to work & process large amounts of information.
- Understanding of the software product life cycle and testing processes.
- Knowledge of English (upper-intermediate and above) is a MUST; readiness to pass an interview in English.
- Quick learner.
- Ability to plan workflow independently.
- English level - Intermediate or above.
- Office located in the city center (Nemiga).
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
- Medical insurance.
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave.
- Purchase of professional literature.
- Sports compensation.
- Compensation of external training and certification.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Corporate events and trips.
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.