We are hiring an experienced iOS developer to join our team of professionals for our Minsk office.
Developer need to be familiar with:
- Use Firebase Authentication to sign-in (or create) users.
- Use Firebase Real Time Database.
- Handle incoming push notifications.
- Display an "assistant" UI to interact with the user.
- Use the mic to record audio while streaming it to a back-end Automatic Speech Recognition (ASR) engine, currently we're using Google.
- Send the results to our back-end Natural Language Processing (NLP) engine.
- Process the response.
- Work experience in iOS app development (Objective-C; Swift would be a plus).
- Work experience in iOS SDK (Foundation, UIKit, memory management, debug, profiling, etc.).
- You can write well-structured, safe and readable code.
- You understand how to properly distribute your work day and it’s not a problem for you to work directly with the customer.
- English level: intermediate.
Some of our perks:
- Cozy office in the city center in walking distance from m. Nemiga and Frunzenskaya, family like atmosphere.
- Competitive wages and bonus program.
- Who works hard should play hard (English, German, French and Spanish lessons in our office, basketball team, climbing wall, kicker).
- Official employment and white salary.
- Flexible working schedule.
- In-house educational and social events.
- Paid courses for self-improvement for all employees.
Please, submit your CV and apply now.