IT Recruiter/ HR
Information about the company
Teqniksoft is a subsidiary of the bigger international software development company with offices based out in Poland, Ecuador and the US. Our primary focus includes Firmware Development, Data Science, Machine Learning and a few startup products in Real Estate, Healthcare, Online education, etc.
We are looking for an IT Recruiter/ HR to strengthen our current global team and assist with closing vacancies in Poland and the US.
Work schedule: flexible and remote work schedule
Contracts: B2B/ UoD
Terms: Full-time employment
- Experience in closing of technical vacancies from 1 year +;
- Collecting the job requirements from management and making up a clear well readable description of the vacancy for candidates from junior level up to team lead positions;
- English (B2 and higher) and Polish languages (minimum B1 and higher);
- Focus on results, flexibility, ability to work in a team, multitasking, proactivity and generation of new ideas for improving internal processes in the company;
- Understanding of the nuances of searching for specialists in Poland and a whole European market;
- Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, focus on delivering business results;
- Ability to quickly adapt to unclear terms and work under strict deadlines if needed.
- Full cycle of search and selection of candidates in the Polish market for Pivotics, as well as other EU countries;
- Conduct structured and unbiased interviews delivering outstanding hiring experience to candidates;
- Full support of candidates throughout the selection process and keeping in touch with potential candidates;
- Maintaining an internal database of candidates;
- Recruitment weekly reporting;
- Help with HR activities to the local office manager (greetings, cards, anniversaries, outdoor events planning and organization).
- B2B model/ fully remote work from any EU location
- Sports compensation
- 14 days of paid vacation
- Online English classes
- Compensation of external professional training and certification when needed
- Flexible working schedule
- Friendly and united international team of colleagues
- Corporate events and trips
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.