Senior Firmware Engineer C/C++
At Teqniksoft, we are in need for a Senior Firmware Engineer to make our team even stronger! This is an urgent position for our Minsk office.
Design and development of firmware code and tests for next-generation storage technology product. Position includes ability to create detailed design specifications from requirements and formulate tasks. Task effort estimation skill will be a highly desired addition. Excellent debugging skills and proven experience in full product life-cycle development are a must. Work as a part of medium size team included into big distributed client team working on modern business process. Good English, excellent communicational skills and interest to new challenges required.
- Work on next-gen storage technology project for fortune 500 client
- Work as a member of big distributed international team of professionals
- Design and development of firmware features and modules for performance NAND Flash storage device
- Firmware development for ARM Architecture Processors
- Many areas to work on: Flash Transaction Layer (FTL) (i.e. Wear Leveling, Garbage Collection, etc.), Testing, Reliability and Performance Analysis, Challenging Failure Analysis
- Full cycle development with continuous integration of deliverables
- Project Architecture is expected to be used for multiple product generations.
- Business trips to the US one-two times a year
- Expert in C language
- Proficiency in C++ language
- Proficiency in Python
- Familiarity with firmware cross compilation tool chains, and standard tools (Linux, Windows, ARM)
- Familiarity with embedded operating systems and concepts (i.e. RTOS)
- Excellent communication skills
- 4+ years of embedded firmware experience
- 2+ years of direct product life cycle experience
- Ability to work as part of a distributed team
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience with in-circuit emulators/JTAG and other debugger environments
- Familiarity with Unit/Functional/Integration testing
- Proficiency in Git / SVN
- Failure Analysis Skills
- Fluent English speaker
- ARM Cortex processor experience
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Storage industry standards expertise (NVMe, SATA, SAS, SCSI, iSCSI)
- NAND Flash Memory technology expertise
- SSD / SSHD technology expertise
- Linux programming experience
Some of our perks:
- Cozy office in the city center in walking distance from m. Nemiga and Frunzenskaya, family like atmosphere.
- Competitive wages and bonus program.
- Who works hard should play hard (English, German, French and Spanish lessons in our office, basketball team, climbing wall, kicker).
- Official employment and white salary.
- Flexible working schedule.
- In-house educational and social events.
- Paid courses for self-improvement for all employees.
If you are feeling, you are a great fit, please submit your CV.