We are currently expanding our capacities with Senior/Middle-level Embedded Firmware Engineers for our Minsk office to assist in our continued growth and contribute to our future development.
The successful candidate as a part of local medium size team included into a big distributed client development team will actively participate in the design and development of new features and modules, debug of existing firmware code, hardware verification and performance tuning of next-generation high performance storage device, working as a major contributor to our development efforts.
- Manage new product development projects from concept through commercialization.
- Detailed design and firmware code development
- Performing effective analysis of functional issues or performance profiling with the firmware and hardware in test environments or target host systems
- Firmware testing and verification using different types of tests (unit, integration, etc.)
- Contribute to process improvements to ensure firmware quality and time-to-market
- Integration to full-cycle development with continuous integration of deliverables
- Participate in peer design and code reviews
- Participate in meetings, training, and client-initiated work activities
- Training and mentoring junior team members
- Design documentation development
- Maintaining existing products
- Business trips to the UK
- 3+ years of experience as PM.
- Education: Computer Science, Computer Engineering Degree or a Technology Diploma with relevant industry experience
- Experience: 4-5+ years of firmware development of embedded platforms
- Solid C for embedded systems, including the development of algorithms, manipulation of data structures, and implementing highly optimized code
- Good understanding of software architecture and system component structuring
- Knowledge of ARM or equivalent embedded microcontroller architectures
- Experience with lab tools: JTAG/ICE debuggers and protocol analyzers, etc.
- Experience in firmware development and verification, system failure analysis and problem-solving
- Experience with embedded operating systems and concepts (i.e. RTOS)
- Experience with Unit / Functional / Integration Testing
- Strong failure analysis skills
- Experience working with bug tracking tools (JIRA), version control systems (Git, Subversion) and peer review tools
- Experience using GNU tools, open-source libraries and open source programs
- Good English knowledge (speech and writing)
- Office located in the city center (Nemiga).
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
- Medical insurance.
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave.
- Purchase of professional literature.
- Sports compensation.
- Compensation of external training and certification.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Corporate events and trips.
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.