We are looking for a Senior/Middle Embedded Firmware Engineer for our Minsk office to assist in our continued growth and contribute to our future developments.
- Participate with other firmware team members (local, and US-based) in development, integration, and debug of firmware for SSD products that are targeted to Industrial-Grade Data Center environments.
- Assist with adapting a “DRAM-less” base design to utilize DRAM-based tables for key performance-sensitive Flash Translation Layer (FTL) operations.
- Design/implement specific features, or specific components of larger features.
- Manage local firmware changes using industry-standard software version control tools.
- Debug/validate functionality and performance of features/components, using bench tests, integration tests, customer tests, etc.
- Create, track, and close issue reports in a bug tracking tool.
- Provide clear verbal and written status to management.
- 2+ years developing embedded firmware for SSD storage products, preferably with direct experience in the Flash Translation Layer.
- Proficient in C programming.
- Proficient with embedded firmware debug tools and techniques (emulators, logic analyzers, etc.)
- Demonstrated success in a team-oriented development environment (prior experience working as part of a geographically distributed team is highly desirable).
- Must be self-motivated, goal oriented, and able to work in an environment with little management oversight.
- Office located in the city center (Nemiga).
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
- Medical insurance.
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave.
- Purchase of professional literature.
- Sports compensation.
- Compensation of external training and certification.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Corporate events and trips.
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.