We are looking for a Strong Middle/Senior Flutter Developer for our Minsk office to assist in our continued growth and contribute to our future developments.
- Support for current functionality and development of new modules.
- Participation in planning and making architectural decisions.
- 3 years of experience in mobile application development for Android or iOS
- Commercial experience in Dart / Flutter development. At least one completed Flutter project
- Experience in publishing applications on the Android Play Market / iOS App Store
- Experience with the Provider architectural pattern
- Experience with UI / UX, REST API, Cross-platform
- Working with DB (SQLite, NoSQL DBs)
- Git at the level of daily use
- Java / Kotlin / Swift in Android Studio / XCode as plus
- English level: Intermediate or above
- Office located in the city center (Nemiga).
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
- Medical insurance.
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave.
- Purchase of professional literature.
- Sports compensation.
- Compensation of external training and certification.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Corporate events and trips.
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.