Editor/ Proofreader/ Content Specialist
Information about the company:
Teqniksoft/ Pivotics are international software development companies with offices in Poland, Belarus and the USA. Our main focus is Data Science, Machine Learning and storage solutions development, but also we have a few startup products in the following domains such as Real Estate, Healthcare, Car Selling etc.
We are seeking an experienced ‘Content Specialist’ to make our professional team even stronger. Potential candidates will work with our cross-cultural team on the E-learning product for publishers and Universities for the US market.
Our platform allows authors to simply publish a book without elapsed time between editions. Editing is easy, publishing can be done with the press of a button, and authors can set percentages for co-authors and/or suggest shared royalties with professors who contribute content to their book.
Professors can prepare students for exams by linking questions to specific sections of a book. Professors can edit the content of a book by reorganizing and hiding the content, as well as adding their notes after the original chapters and sections.
Students can prepare for an exam by reviewing assigned course notes and homework assignments provided by their professor. Documents can be created and perfected by using the academic paper template that is easily accessible.
Project Manager, PHP Tech Lead, 2 PHP Developers, 2 Mobile Developers, 5 QA Engineers, 2 Front-end Developers, QA Automation Developer, UI Designer, 3 Marketors, 6 Content specialists, Data Analyst
What we expect from you:
- 1+ year experience in roles of Content Specialist/ Translator or Editor;
- Accuracy and attentiveness to details;
- Higher technical education would be a plus but not a must;
- Be part of a big distributed team and be a good team player;
- Flexibility and readiness for self-development;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate or above because you will need to edit books written by English native speakers
Benefits we offer:
- Work on a real product with active users;
- Familiarity with new technical skills and tools;
- Monthly sports compensation after probation ($35);
- Online English speaking club;
- Time and work flexibility;
- Full-time engagement;
- Employment: Umowa o dzieło for first 6-12 months, then we consider a regular employment
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.