Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager for our Minsk office to make our professional team even stronger.
- Work in association with other digital marketing executives and staff members towards developing and improving on company’s digital marketing programs.
- Draft, review and create digital content for websites and social media to drive audience engagement.
- Build and implement viable digital marketing strategies for the company.
- Utilize the various online tools to promote company’s online image and brand.
- Understand the concept of search engine optimization and how to improve on company’s image using it.
- Continuously track and analyze campaign/creative/channel mix effectiveness. Assess the various online campaigns of the company to understand how to improve such and therefore improve on the company’s profitability.
- 2+ years of experience in digital marketing and/or advertising.
- Fluent in English.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in communication, Internet marketing, or in other related field.
- Possess good understanding of web analytics and web design.
- Ability to create content for social media channels and email campaigns.
- Understanding of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads.
- Ability to handle budget management and pay per click advertising.
- Ability to complete tasks and responsibilities independently with limited or no supervision at all.
- Possess team spirit and be able to interact professionally and otherwise with other members of staff.
- Ability to communicate excellently both in written and verbal forms.
- Possess top class Internet proficiency.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize duties.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver top quality jobs consistently.
- Possess positive attitude, sound judgement, and top level professionalism.
- Office located in the city center (Nemiga).
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
- Medical insurance.
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave.
- Purchase of professional literature.
- Sports compensation.
- Compensation of external training and certification.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Corporate events and trips.
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.