Digital Marketing Manager
We are seeking a talented Digital Marketing Manager for our Minsk office to make our professional team even stronger.
The platform (https://livecarta.com) which allows authors to simply publish a book without elapsed time between editions. Editing is easy, publishing can be done with the press of a button, and authors can set percentages for co-authors and/or suggest shared royalties with professors who contribute content to their book.
Professors can prepare students for exams by linking questions to specific sections of a book. Professors can edit the content of a book by reorganizing and hiding the content, as well as adding their notes after the original chapters and sections.
Students can prepare for an exam by reviewing assigned course notes and homework assignments provided by their professor. Documents can be created and perfected by using the academic paper template that is easily accessible.
- Research and keep up to date with advertising trends, digital marketing strategies & best practices
- Monitor and report on KPIs & campaign progress for all digital efforts to evaluate its success on a weekly/monthly period
- Analyze data and work to identify key opportunities for optimizations & new growth
- Collaborate with marketing team to implement marketing initiatives
- Web analytics - Gathering insights and analyzing websites through Google Analytics, HotJar, etc.
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Paid media, email marketing, and other analytical tools
- Experience in Google Ads campaigns creation
- GTM, Google Analytics, Hotjar strong knowledge
- Motivated, collaborative, and detail & solution oriented
- Excellent English writing and grammar skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at the same time
- Strong analytic & reporting skills
- Office located in the city center (Nemiga).
- English language courses.
- Medical insurance.
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave.
- Purchase of professional literature.
- Sports compensation.
- Compensation of external training and certification.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Corporate events and trips.
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.