We are looking for a Senior/Middle C++ Developer for our Minsk office to assist in our continued growth and contribute to our future developments.
- You will work with tools application, product & IT teams to develop and deploy ETL using established company frameworks, heavily leveraging C++. Major focus will be on learning the design & workload balancing within a small team while getting hands on with current processes & workflows.
- Work with product team leads, tool architects, tool engineers & IT infrastructure team to develop, test & release working utilities to an established application environment.
- Assess tool chain & recommend/implement improvement opportunities aimed at improving cross-functional agile team collaboration flow & quality.
- Ability to work & communicate effectively with geographically distributed teams.
- Education: Master’s in CS, Data Engineering, Information Technology, or related field or foreign equivalent preferred
- C++ programming skills
- 5+ years hands-on work experience with ETL and database technologies (database schema design)
- Knowledge of database types & complex data structures
- Familiarity with data warehousing and data manipulation
- Experience working with various computer programming languages
- Expertise with data extraction, transformation & loading
- Programming Skills (must have): C, C++, SQL, mongo DB, MySQL
- Experience with: complex data structures, SQL & non-SQL database systems, entity relationship & schema design, optimization for queries & analytics, MySQL & MongoDB, AWS technologies
- Tools: SVN, GIT (bit bucket), Jenkins, Docker, Jira, Crucible, gcc, gdb, Artifact registries, Ansible, MSVS2017, Eclipse
- OS Skills : Linux, Windows
- Familiarity with: data management system architecture, design & implementation - Hadoop/HDFS/Hue/Hive/Impala
- English level: Upper-Intermediate
- Office located in the city center (Nemiga).
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
- Medical insurance.
- 5 additional paid days a year in case of illness without a sick leave.
- Purchase of professional literature.
- Sports compensation.
- Compensation of external training and certification.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Corporate events and trips.
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.