Senior PHP Developer
Information about the company
Pivotics is an international software development house with offices based Poland and US. Our main focus is Data Science, Machine Learning, Firmware Development and a few startup products in Real Estate, Healthcare, etc.
Pivotics is looking for a Senior PHP Developer for our Poland office to assist in our continued growth and contribute to our future developments.
The platform which allows authors to simply publish a book without elapsed time between editions.
Editing is easy, publishing can be done with the press of a button, and authors can set percentages for co-authors and/or suggest shared royalties with professors who contribute content to their book.
Professors can prepare students for exams by linking questions to specific sections of a book. Professors can edit the content of a book by reorganizing and hiding the content, as well as adding their notes after the original chapters and sections.
Students can prepare for an exam by reviewing assigned course notes and homework assignments provided by their professor. Documents can be created and perfected by using the academic paper template that is easily accessible.
- 4+ years of experience with PHP language
- Knowledge of MySQL, Redis, MongoDB
- Familiarity with Sphinx, RabbitMQ, Amazon SDK (S3, EC2, Lambda)
- Programming Skills: PHP 7.4, Docker, jQuery, Vue.js, Yii2
- Familiar with one Python / Node.js
- Experience in developing microservices and containers architecture
- Will work with the next technologies: PHP-FPM, REST API, HTML->DOCX->PDF transformation, WordPress, WYSIWYG CKEditor
- Tools: JIRA, Slack, GitHub, Jenkins, Ant, Dep
- English - Intermediate level or above
- Support for current functionality and development of new modules
- Refactoring of PHP monolith APP into microservices
- Participation in planning and making architectural decisions
Social package description:
- Office located in Wroclaw, CitySpace West4
- Medical insurance
- 5 paid off sick days to the main vacation
- Purchase of professional literature
- Sports compensation
- Compensation of external training and certification
- Flexible working schedule
- Friendly and united international team of colleagues
- Hybrid/ remote working model
- Corporate events and trips
If you feel that you are a great fit, please submit your CV.