Middle/Senior Data Analyst
We continue to extend our great team of Data Analysts and are seeking new colleagues to work together on complex technically international projects!
- Conduct descriptive and inferential statistical analysis and reporting;
- Design new algorithms and performance prediction;
- Communicate about statistical findings clearly and concisely, with consideration for differing levels of statistical knowledge in your audience;
- Hands on experience in developing algorithms using linear statistical models and multivariate statistical analysis to investigate and find patterns in big data;
- Implementation of practical data mining;
- Build advanced analytical algorithms with open source tools;
- Analysis of customers’ market data.
- Fluent English speaker (upper-intermediate and above);
- Relevant production experience (1-2 years minimum) in data mining or statistical data analysis is a MUST;
- Proficiency in data manipulation and statistical packages (SAS, SPSS, Matlab, R, Statistica or Python(Pandas, NumPy, scikit-learn));
- Proficiency in SQL query programming;
Statistical experience should include:
- Ability to translate complex statistical results to actionable business recommendations;
- Knowledge and experience in diverse methods of regression/correlation analysis;
- Parametric and non-parametric inferential statistical methods;
- Preparing large data sets for statistical analysis (e.g., identifying outliers, variable transformation, etc.);
- Detailed knowledge of assumptions underlying statistical analysis and ability to identify and correct data issues prior to analysis.
- Hands on experience in dealing with large, complex data sets;
- Extremely analytical, detail oriented, and organized person, with the ability to consistently multitask;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong problem solving, time-management, organizational and project-management skills;
- Interest and ability to work in a close, interdependent team of data-driven analysts and business owners.
Will be a big plus but not a must if:
- You are experienced with Hadoop or/and Apache Spark;
- You have a master degree in applied mathematics or statistics; Ph.D in mathematics is highly preferable!
- Friendly and united team of professionals;
- Office at the center of Minsk (metro station Nemiga);
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities;
- Medical insurance;
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office;
- Sports compensation ($35);
- Kicker, all corporate events' celebrations, many outdoor activities (basketball, climbing wall, books' club)
Please, submit your CV in English, thanks in advance!